Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Dad - my hero


Yesterday was my dad's 54th birthday (he's the youngest 54 year old I know!) and all day I was wishing I could be with him. I've always been a "Daddy's girl" and although I was very close to my mother, there's a special bond between a father and his daughter. My dad is certainly a hero in my eyes. My Dad has shown me that no matter what situations in life may come our way, we are to be faithful to the Lord because He has certainly been faithful to us. Through everything he has faced, he hasn't ever waivered in his faith. Instead, he has always been such an encouragement to me and those around him. I am so thankful for my family and my heritage.


Sam Belisle - a true, Godly man of his word and I am so glad he's my Dad!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

aww- how sweet!

we have great dads!!!!