Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hellooooo Fall!

Wow - It's finally Fall...definitely my favorite season. Matthew and I were in Kentucky and Tennessee (not to mention all the states we had to drive through to get there) almost two weeks ago today. We attended a Church Planting Lab for 4 days and then we were able to go to a wedding in TN - both were friends of our's. I loved driving through the different states (IA, MO, NE, KY, TN, IL, IN, KS) to see where the leaves were changing. It was great to see friends and some family while we were in Tennessee. We've been fortunate since we moved (July) to be able to travel and see family and friends.

Back to the season, I just saw on the news that the high temp next Wednesday will be in the 40's! How crazy is that?!? I made chili tonight and I guess that's one thing I'll be getting better at since there's nothing better to eat on a snowy, cold day than hot soup or chili.

On a side note, Matthew and I went to see the movie Fireproof last night. It has great principles and I would recommend it to any couple!

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Hi! I bet the fall leaves were AMAZING! We loved fireproof too!