Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's November?!?

I can't believe that today's the first day of NOVEMBER! It seems like it was just July and we were moving in. Today I got an email from my stepmom asking for our Christmas lists - and we've already started our Christmas shopping (gotta plan ahead)!

As Matthew and I are watching the Georgia/Florida game, I'm realizing that the holidays will be here before we know it and football will be ending soon, too (Matthew's always sad about that). Living here and having to travel as much as we do, planning ahead is imperative. We're already looking ahead to next year and the weekends we will be traveling. Since we moved, we've been fortunate to be able to see our family pretty often. I have a feeling after the holidays, this might change a little.

I'm looking forward to our next trip. While Matthew is at a conference in Myrtle Beach, I will be able to visit my family in Virginia for a few days. I'm so glad that I am able to travel with him. It will be great to spend some time with Dad and Susan and have a few laidback days in Roanoke. Usually when we visit there, things are super busy or it's a holiday. After my VA trip and his conference, we're going to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with Matthew's parents since we won't be traveling for Thanksgiving.

No comments: