Wednesday, January 21, 2009

American Idol

Although I haven't been following American Idol very much the past two seasons, I found a great reason for me to start following it a little more closely. One of my childhood friends is a contestant on the show and will audition on tonight's audition in Louisville (1/21/09).

Her name is Felicia (Hocker) Barton. I was doing a little research online and she and her husband are so incredibly talented! I can remember the days of youth camp and camp meeting in Virginia when she'd sing or lead praise and worship. God has definetly blessed her with a wonderful gift.

Here's her website, which contains a video of a performance from last year: http://www.feliciabarton.org/. Check it out!!

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Awesome! We'll keep an eye out for her! :)